Ptsb tell me I am affected, but my rate is not being reduced!

ns20413

Just came off the phone and was told I'm not included in this case and a letter will be sent this week. My case is slightly different to others but was told over the phone that it was because it didn't state in my original loan offer that I was to be put onto a tracker when in fact it does. They won't discuss anything with me until my letter goes out :mad:

Ive been informed that even though i am included in the investigation my rate will not change! They wont say any more until letters go out.

Just came off the phone and was told I'm not included in this case and a letter will be sent this week. My case is slightly different to others but was told over the phone that it was because it didn't state in my original loan offer that I was to be put onto a tracker when in fact it does. They won't discuss anything with me until my letter goes out :mad:

If your loan offer states what you have written then you will be able to appel the letter. I'm sure that PTSB will have missed some customers and there will be more.

Has anyone else here been confirmed to be on the list for redress but has not had any change made to thier interest rate?

Just wondering if anyone is in the situation where they think they should be affected but the bank has said no?

Back