PTSB ptsb prevailing rate cohort - possible legal action?

Zeppelin

I'm with Anthony Joyce solicitors ..wai wait on word soon according to the last correspondence from them so fingers crossed ....

Jcb1 ...no worries if I get word I'll let ya know.. it's absolutely apalling they way we are all been treated .waiting on any sort of information just hoping it comes to a conclusion soon it's going on way to long ...

Jcb1 ...no worries if I get word I'll let ya know.. it's absolutely apalling they way we are all been treated .waiting on any sort of information just hoping it comes to a conclusion soon it's going on way to long ...
Hi Zeppelin- did you get any word yet?
Can you pm your solicitor contact details
Thanks

Thanks
Thanks
hi JCB1 I'VE received some information from my solicitor that I cannot discuss at the present time I'm still waiting on more information but things are moving but not completely satisfied with what seems to be the outcome .. can't say Anything more until I get word back that s about it..

hi JCB1 I'VE received some information from my solicitor that I cannot discuss at the present time I'm still waiting on more information but things are moving but not completely satisfied with what seems to be the outcome .. can't say Anything more until I get word back that s about it..

Would love an update?

Has something happened regarding this cohort and please share more details on possible legal action. Thank you

Hi Zeppelin,
I am with the same solicitor and more than likely in the same boat as you and am also far from satisfied with what seems to be the outcome, so much so I have told the solicitor my views and I am prepared for the big fight. I will not be bullied by the fat cats and their wig armies

If the Ombudsman would hear your case, then that is the best option.

These guys reached an out of court settlement for a client.

If the Ombudsman would hear your case, then that is the best option.

These guys reached an out of court settlement for a client.

Hi Brendan
Why would the Ombudsman be the best option? I could be wrong but I thought only the courts could decide on compensation

Folks,
Are any other posters progressing their issue through fspo?
Are PTSB engaging with the process?

Back