PTSB ptsb prevailing rate cohort - possible legal action?

Zeppelin

I'm with Anthony Joyce solicitors ..wai wait on word soon according to the last correspondence from them so fingers crossed ....

Zeppelin

Jcb1 ...no worries if I get word I'll let ya know.. it's absolutely apalling they way we are all been treated .waiting on any sort of information just hoping it comes to a conclusion soon it's going on way to long ...

JCB1

Jcb1 ...no worries if I get word I'll let ya know.. it's absolutely apalling they way we are all been treated .waiting on any sort of information just hoping it comes to a conclusion soon it's going on way to long ...
Hi Zeppelin- did you get any word yet?
Can you pm your solicitor contact details
Thanks

Zeppelin

Thanks
Thanks
hi JCB1 I'VE received some information from my solicitor that I cannot discuss at the present time I'm still waiting on more information but things are moving but not completely satisfied with what seems to be the outcome .. can't say Anything more until I get word back that s about it..

BrightLife

hi JCB1 I'VE received some information from my solicitor that I cannot discuss at the present time I'm still waiting on more information but things are moving but not completely satisfied with what seems to be the outcome .. can't say Anything more until I get word back that s about it..

Would love an update?

JCB1

Has something happened regarding this cohort and please share more details on possible legal action. Thank you