ptsb Lap Dancers?

D

dancer

Why so much fuss about the alleged "lap dancing" by ptsb staff at a hotel in the west? It won't be the first and certainly not the last time work colleagues on away days or at parties go over the top.

Was it really worthy of front page Evening Herald and coverage in the Sunday papers?

Personally I think it's a relief to know that some of those unhappy looking faces behind the counters actually know how to enjoy life!!

More Lap Dancing

These a bird in my local branch and i'd love to see her lap dance - in fact I'd provide the pole!

Seriously though - I this is the first I heard of it and I say more power to them. We all have private lives.

Re: More Lap Dancing

3 staff supposed to be suspended for this yet they use a couple in bed to advertise their mortgages. So much for consistency!!

Laptop

What were they suspended from and by what?
Ignoring the obvious.....
Presumably from work and by their manager!
Functions organised within the framework of "work" could be considered as work related!
Therefore the ptsb could find themselves in court over harassment...

Re: Laptop

3 staff supposed to be suspended for this yet they use a couple in bed to advertise their mortgages. So much for consistency!!

I wonder could the suspended staff claim that they were led astray by the provocative marketing material used by the Bank?

Now there's a court case I'd like to see. The Bank trying to defend themselves against an obviously stupid claim, while trying to keep the suspensions from looking stupid at the same time.

-Rd

Re: Laptop

> Why so much fuss about the alleged "lap dancing" by ptsb staff at a hotel in the west?

Can't see what all the fuss is about meself...

[broken link removed]

Why so much fuss about the alleged "lap dancing" by ptsb staff at a hotel in the west? It won't be the first and certainly not the last time work colleagues on away days or at parties go over the top

So it was the staff themselves who were providing the lap dances? Presumably all in the spirit of fun and they weren't charging for it? :)

Sounds absolutely ridiculous if they're being suspended over it. I mean for starters...how do you prove they were "lap-dancing"? Secondly, what does this fall under - lewd conduct on a company outing?

Jeeze...I've been on company outings where worse has gone on.

And I have to say I too would appreciate the odd lap dance every now and again. Next time I'm in my local bank I'll ask if they're now providing this service. If enough of us ask y'know....

> And I have to say I too would appreciate the odd lap dance every now and again. Next time I'm in my local bank I'll ask if they're now providing this service. If enough of us ask y'know....

You mean you're not satisfied just being screwed by them? :eek

;)

You mean you're not satisfied just being screwed by them?

Good point :)

Back