Key Post PTSB has just informed me that they have sold my mortgage to Glenbeigh/Pepper

Ive sent off updated sfs to ptsb to see what they come back with. Hoping they will let me go back to near full payment. If this is case I'm sure I'll have no issues with dealing with Pepper in future??
Would i be correct.
Ive never missed a payment since restructure and original had a small arrears on it so I restructured to get back on track.

Also got my statement off ptsb today. It's offering fixed at 3.5%. Or MVR. Which is better option seeing as I'm being sold should I go fixed for some security.

Hi User1981
None of us know what Pepper will be like to deal with. The plan for us going forward is pay as agreed, always engage, everything in writing and stay out of arrears. Eventually in time we hope to pay full mortgage repayment and hopefully find another bank to give us a mortgage once ICB record repaired. We have fixed for 3 years, give us time to put plan together. Try not worry... Hopefully all of us who were sold will be fine..just keep engaging.

Anyone know how long it takes PTSB to review sfs. I sent one away 2 weeks ago to see could I increase monthly payments before changeover they do transfer to pepper.

Is there anyone independent I can contact to discuss this .... I have two mortgages, neither are in arrears and both are trackers and I am very concerned and have a lot of questions

Hi duff.
You say you fixed for 3 years... I requested ptsb to send me out options for fixing... when I got the letter back they are giving me figures based on full payments so I dont understand what monthly payment will be on restructure. Did u have this issue. I called them but they sent out same info again.

Just received welcome letter from pepper re loan sold in December. On paperwork they say agreement wont change from one I had with ptsb.

They require copy ID etc. My wifes ID in maiden name but mortgage in married now will that be ok....

I assume as long as I continue payments I wont run into any issues. I've no arrears and in restructure and never missed payment.

How often will they review

Evening,
In relation to PTSB split loan residential mortgages sold to Glenbeigh securities last year, Has anyone received their 2019 Mortgage Statement from Pepper yet?

Back