PTSB and Rate Cut

oakrise

Has anybody on this forum heard or received a letter to this effect from Permanent TSB? Two rate cuts and haven't heard anything. I am on a tracker rate with them.
Thanks.

Has anybody on this forum heard or received a letter to this effect from Permanent TSB? Two rate cuts and haven't heard anything. I am on a tracker rate with them.
Thanks.

+1, nothing received as of today

Phoned PTSB- They say the rate decrease has been passed on but will only see it on the next payment. They say a letter will be generated automatically so we should be seeing this some time very soon.

My mortgage went out of my account today.. No different in price to the previous few months!!

If they did apply the October rate cut they forgot to include me :(

Didn't get letter notification but my rate has decreased online for the first rate cut in Oct - think they said in the other thread they are only obliged to send a letter if the rate goes up. I don't expect to see the next rate cut in my payment till my payment of the 1st Jan judging by the time it took to apply the first one.

I have a tracker mortgage with PTSB and I received a letter yesterday stating that the reduction in interest rate is applicable from Nov 7th.

It also states what the new scheduled repayment will be (in Nov).

The letter lists phone for queries (Mortgage Servicing) 1890 500 121

I'm in the same boat. On a tracker with them. Rate decreased according to my online mortgage account but payment still the same - mine went out last week. No letter.

Can anyone post a copy here or direct to a link elsewhere - what the terms and condtions are for notification of rate increases & time delays?

(The full 1% rate cut would reduce my monthly mortgage payments by €916.67).

I don't seem to have a copy of the T's & C's. I went though a broker...

Cheers,

Micka

I make that a €1.7m (by) or €150k (to) mortgage. What a difference a two letter word makes. Hope that it's the latter as there will be serious stress in life otherwise.

PTSB have already passed on the first 0.5% cut to tracker mortgages. The second 0.5% cut will be applied from December 5th.

PTSB have already passed on the first 0.5% cut to tracker mortgages. The second 0.5% cut will be applied from December 5th.

I don't think changing the figure on the online banking page to 4.85% is applying the rate ?

My payment came out a couple of days ago and it was at the higher rate of 5.35%

Has anyone seen their repayment amount reduced online to reflect the first rate cut? Just checked online and it still says they will take the previous amount for the next payment. Repayment is due in second half of December. I rang late last week and was assured there was just a delay in updating the data that the online banking worked off and it would definitely be the reduced amount.

It seems they have enough problems dealing with one rate cut, let alone the second and possibly the third that seems to be on the cards.

same here. sick of ringing them and being told about "delays" and "don't worry it will come off the principal" etc etc.

Mind boggling that the October decrease is still not reflected in the repayment amount (though they finally changed the applicable rate)

Could this be considered an inadequate system from the regulators point of view?

Has anyone seen their repayment amount reduced online to reflect the first rate cut? Just checked online and it still says they will take the previous amount for the next payment. Repayment is due in second half of December. I rang late last week and was assured there was just a delay in updating the data that the online banking worked off and it would definitely be the reduced amount.

It seems they have enough problems dealing with one rate cut, let alone the second and possibly the third that seems to be on the cards.

Same here, I am phoning them today.

Back