PSWT

jamestkirk

Hi All,

I have to fill out an eform12 dating back to 1213. As the tax has already been withheld by the Public Body who I provide the professional services too, will be liable to pay more tax? I have been on to revenue and the customer service agent was not very clear. I take it they will adjust my tax credits or I could possible owe them?

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

You don't give a lot of information, but it should just wash through. You have income that was not taxed but separately had tax withheld. The tax due on the income should, roughly, equal the amount withheld.

You could be penalised for not having declared the income, but unless it was substantial that is unlikely.

You don't give a lot of information, but it should just wash through. You have income that was not taxed but separately had tax withheld. The tax due on the income should, roughly, equal the amount withheld.

You could be penalised for not having declared the income, but unless it was substantial that is unlikely.

Hi Cremeegg,

Thanks for replying, sorry for the lack of information. The amount combined over the 4 years is just under 3000. To be honest I had made the mistake that once the tax was deducted that was it. Very naive and a bit stupid on my part. I am going to submit everything online through myaccount and hope that I don't get penalised to much.

thanks again.

Back