PRTB Online

aureliaaa

I am trying to register with the PRTB online, I have answered all their questions, apart from the question asking for the mobile phone numbers of my tenants which amazingly turns out to be a compulsory question!!. Now my tenants don't have mobile phones, but in order for me to complete the online form, they don't appear to have that option. Any suggestions, how do I register?? I have sent a query to them, asking how can I pay the registration fee as I am unable to complete the online form, but the feedback on this site tell me I can be waiting months for a reply which will go way beyond their 30 day deadline. Will the PRTB provide my tenants with mobile phones and net provider contracts I wonder. In this day and age of expenses it is highly irregular never mind an invasion of privacy to insist on mobile phone numbers. yes most people in Ireland have mobile phones, but last time I was there it wasn't illegal not to have one.

I bet your tenants have mobile phones and they just dont want you to know they have them !!!!!

Insert 087 1234567.

More generally; do you have their PPS numbers, or proof if ID or previous addresses ? Keep that documentation safe. You need to know your tenants.

If it is one property you need to register why not download the form and fill it out manually and send them the €90. The mobile numbers are not compulsory using this method. Get their PPSN. PRTB are some outfit

I agree, I can do it manually, but should I have to. I am trying to ring them right now, and I am on hold, I am ringing from abroad, its expensive, and I keep getting this voice saying why not register online, it simple!!!! Like hell its simple, does the government want our money or not. I find I have to jump through hoops to try and pay what is due. great idea, will do the 087 123456 but resent having to do so.

Anytime I have a problem filling in online forms where there is a compulsory box to fill, I put 000000000. That always works for me.

087 1234567 will work fine as there is no checksum for mobile numbers, the site would be unable to tell otherwise.

Back