PRSI Case D "Entitlements" - are there any?

What grade was he in the council. Pre 95 workers in the LA and Health Boards were either officers or non officers. Non officers always paid full PRSI A class whereas officers paid the modified PRSI D.
hes not in the council,he is in eircom,has 3 or 4 years class a stamp and 30years class d. he still pays class d stamp.(eventhough its a private company,weird)

hes not in the council,he is in eircom,has 3 or 4 years class a stamp and 30years class d. he still pays class d stamp.(eventhough its a private company,weird)

There was a special arrangement for some staff who were employed by Post and Telegraphs or was it Telecom. I only know this as one of them took a job with the HSE and could have held her D stamp. She resigned from Eircom and made sure there was a break so that she get the A stamp.

I'm not sure what he's looking for tbh - if he's still paying a D class he must be getting paid for something. As far as I know if I change to a pensioner my PRSI changes to J or something but the rules may be different for those employees.

I'm a HSE, D class so don't have any SW entitlements, but I get sick pay from my employer, 6 months full pay in a rolling year and 6 months half pay in 4 rolling years. I didn't get dental benefit etc but as I was paying so little PRSI I was still up.

yes he is paying class d stamp and he is getting paid to work.he wants to know if his class d stamps can be added in with his class a stamps in order he may get a partial state pension.if not,with his 3 or 4 years class a stamps,he could try to get a new job,pay class a stamps for say 6years,this would give him a total of 10years stamps,which may give him a state pension?

Back