Prsi and hearing aids

I was told that the "hearing aid" industry in Ireland is not regulated. Apparently the Specsavers spiel is that they are regulated by the NHS and as a result they have NHS standards in Ireland. How have people found Specsavers for hearing aids?

Op be warned that even the best hearing aids costing between 4500 euros and 5000 euros are not going to make your hearing perfect. Its not like glasses whereby you are out of focus and then when you put on your glasses, in focus perfectly. Hearing has to do with how the brain processes the sound as much as the sound itself.

I had hearing aids when young and they were useless. My father bought hearing aids for 4,700 about three or four years ago and returned them within the two month window because they were simply not good enough. I have a relative in the uk who got them free from the NHS who never wears them because they are terrible.

I just want to warn you to not expect them to be perfect, which is what you would expect given you are forking out so much for them.

I was told that the "hearing aid" industry in Ireland is not regulated. Apparently the Specsavers spiel is that they are regulated by the NHS and as a result they have NHS standards in Ireland. How have people found Specsavers for hearing aids?
A family member had a great experience with Specsavers for hearing aids. It was their second set of hearing aids, and they found them to be much better suited, and much easier to adjust or tune.

Back