prsa final date for setting up

giblet

Hi

My accountant is doing my tax returns using ROS. Does this mean that I also have until Nov 17th to set up my PRSA, or am I under serious pressure to get it done by close of business tomorrow ??

Secondly , does anyone know if the LAbrokers standard PRSA offering with Irish Life gives 100% allocation of funds. Nobody could help me when I contacted the broker and it doesnt clearly state 100% allocation on the website. So i am unsure.

Any help much appreciated, got to get this sorted ;-)

My accountant is doing my tax returns using ROS. Does this mean that I also have until Nov 17th to set up my PRSA, or am I under serious pressure to get it done by close of business tomorrow ??

You have until November 17th - that is, your contribution and completed application must be received by the PRSA provider by no later than the 17th.

Secondly , does anyone know if the LAbrokers standard PRSA offering with Irish Life gives 100% allocation of funds. Nobody could help me when I contacted the broker and it doesnt clearly state 100% allocation on the website. So i am unsure.

You get 100% allocation with LABrokers. From their website ...

Charges:
The only charge is the 1% pa management charge. There is NO 5% charge.
As your fund gets bigger, the charge for managing that fund reduces to:
  • 0.95% when it reaches €150,000
  • 0.9% when it reaches €250,000 and
  • 0.85% when it reaches €500,000

Back