Property Investment Seminar / SCK Group

johnmurf83

Does anyone know of a worthwhile property investment seminar relative to todays markets and not using it as an opportunity to offload properties. I notice that SCK Group offer a seminar in Nutgrove Office Park in Rathfarnham. Feedback on this would be appreciated if anyone has experience. Other suggestion are also welcome. Thank you

Hi John,

I dont know the SCK group, but I have been to the ICES group meetings where investors get together in an open forum to discuss all types of investments and I can really recommend it.

They run a number of property investment courses that might be worth looking at.

http://www.theicesgroup.com/

Ian Lawlor is one of the founding members of the group and he has gone on to have a TV career relating to property investment.

[broken link removed]

I've done some of the modules offered by the Wealth Intelligence Academy in the UK and am also doing the mentor programme where you have a 1to1 for 3 days with a very experienced property investor. It is an offshoot of Robery Kyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad). It is expensive but at the same time very informative.

[broken link removed]

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
JT.

Back