Property investment funds

M

moneybags2

Can anyone recommend a good Property Investment fund. One that does not require a large investment and that has a good track record.

Can you give more details of what you are looking for;
commercial or residential
uk, europe or global

I see standard life have launched a global real estate investment trust (don't know what this is !) but maybe some other contributors do !

see [broken link removed]

most require larger sums it depends how much you have to invest?

The following European Property ETF can be bought through a stockbroker: [broken link removed]

i invested in a property fund thru a broker - merrion - its german based and will go for a specific property (supermarket / office etc) - you can also get ones that invest in france / scandanavia. if you know a good accountant he/she could well source one for you, brokers are always sending them out info.
i guess you need to narrow down what you want , where you want and what level of risk and work back from there eg commercial / germany / low level = commercial fund investing in offices in germany with well known financial house.

fexco are doing a UK commercial at 25k a share.information nights on at the moment ..take a loo at my other posts as i postred about this a few weeks ago

Back