Property in Poland

E

Ela

Hello Everyone,
Last weekend I attended Property Expo in Dublin. I noticed more and more interest in buying properties in Poland. I am myself Polish and I've been living in Ireland for almost 2 years so I started to consider that maybe my country will be a good way of investing my money that I've been earning here. I know a lto about Poland and I know how to find out much more. However I am totally new on the "property market" and I don't know what information I should take into consideration by looking at investing in Poland. I thought then then maybe one of you is interested in Poland as well but doesn't have or doesn't know how to get the right information. Maybe you have any questions about that market that I can answer and it will help me also to understand how to make my own decision about investing in the right place in Poland? What do you think about it?
Ela

Hi Ela - Welcome to Askaboutmoney.com - If you use the search facility, you'll find some other posts about investing in Poland which should help you. Check out the Key Posts section of this forum for some other general comments on overseas investments.

HI Ela

have you noticed more interest in areas from news from friends back home?

i was in warsaw a short while ago, great place, great food good transport system, we ll compared to here!

Back