Professional Valuations

SerenaZ

Can anyone recommend a professional valuation company to value a Dublin City Centre apartment?

Need a good independent valuation to work out real market value.

Thanks.

Go online and you'll find places similar with much the same address and that should give you a market valuation, when you sell it you'll find out its true value. Or maybe give us an idea here about the apartment without telling us exactly where it is.

I have no issue taking a good guess at the value.

However, I need a professional valuation in writing to sort out a sale as the property has 2 owners.

Can anyone recommend a professional valuation company to value a Dublin City Centre apartment? Thanks.

If people are buying each other out, the fairest way is to get a few valuations. They can be different!

Pick an estate agent that's very active in the area, as they'll understand the demand for specific type of apartment.

I was hoping to use non-estate agents as I am told that estate agents will be biased in their valuations as they will want to sell the place.

I am willing to pay for the valuations. Any know any non-estate agents for valuations that they would recommend?

I was hoping to use non-estate agents as I am told that estate agents will be biased in their valuations as they will want to sell the place.

I am willing to pay for the valuations. Any know any non-estate agents for valuations that they would recommend?

Can a non-estate agent legally provide a valuation of a property?

In any case Dublin city centre apartments sell all the time. There is very likely one in the same block listed for sale or on the PPR which could be used for a good comparison.

I always thought that Estate Agents were only allowed to sell property but unless they have a property valuation certificate they cannot value same.

Back