Product Owner role - Dublin salary

dubdub123

Would anyone have an estimate of salary range for a Product Owner role? Salaries arent being listed in adverts.
Depending on sector, would 75k to 80k be in the ballpark?

Any use?

Product owner is a very broad term. If you narrow down skill set, qualifications, experience and industry, someone here might be able to guide you better.

Can I ask what a product owner does?

Completely new term to me and Google doesn’t help

The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components of the team.

All sound made up to me!

Maybe this helps?
Agile/Scrum is simply the latest supposedly paradigm shifting product/software development methodology. In my experience, like most others, it's BS and successful projects simply depend on skilled and pragmatic individuals who can get work done and managed in whatever way works best for them.

Thank you so much for the feedback.
Im currently working in R&D in a highly regulated area and looking to move to a PO role across one of the following industries: medical devices/aeronautics/automotive.
Ive software development background, but have focussed significantly on technical business analysis past few years, planning deliveries for the team, responsibility for quality, audits (technical and process capability assessments).

I've seen roles advertised across these industries as well as financial services, web development (Id prefer to stay with embedded systems) etc but job specs aren't listing salary bands and many aren't listing recruitment company or internal recruiter.

Back