Problem with PayPal payment & Emirates

clueless

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what I should do about this situation. I was trying to buy a flight with Emirates and was paying by PayPal. There was an issue with the transaction which has resulted in the payment not going through properly. It is pending on the PayPal account but I don't have a ticket. I contacted both Emirates and PayPal. Emirates say that I have to get PayPal to withdraw the money from my account and pay them but PayPal tell me that Emirates have to request it from their end. Emirates tell me that they need a receipt from PayPal to prove that I have paid for the ticket but they would only give me 24 hours to get it sorted out. That time has lapsed and I'm no further on. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to pay for a flight on the double but now I'm without a flight. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I should deal with the situation. I was hoping to have the transaction cancelled from the PayPal side so that I could start again but PayPal still haven't responded.

Back