Problem with ATM Machine

UptheDeise

Last night I went down to the local BOI atm machine and put my card in to withdraw 40 Euros.

The transaction went through however the machine wouldn't reject the card properly.. about a millimeter of the card came out and I couldn't get a grip to extract it. After about a minute, it gobbled the card and cancelled the transaction.

I just checked my account online this morning and it shows that I'm down 40 euros even though the machine didn't give me the money.

How can I possible prove that the machine didn't give me the 40 euros?

You may find after a day or so the money will be credited to your account again.
Has happened to me before

this happened to me once, well it didn't gobble my card but it didnt give me my money and it did take it out of my account, so i just called the 365 number dont know if that who you are with, but they sorted it out for me straight away, i wouldn't wait for it to sort itself out, call them and be sure. Its your money after all

Thanks for the advice folks.

I'm always having problems with machines, if it's not the ATM machine, then it's the ciggies machine or the coke machine.. sigh.

happened to me a few years ago on O'connell street on a saturday morning - 300 quid gone - legged it over to the GPO and rang the 365 number - they sorted it out for me without a problem.

Back