Problem solving - dishwasher water not getting hot

Jackhammer

Hi all. I'm a nuub so please bare with me!

So I have a Beko DIN15R10 and no hot water running through the machine. I got myself a multimeter, so I removed the Flow Through Heater and the Thermistor Temperature Sensor Ntc. Neither of which seem to be the problem.

For the Flow through Heater, i was getting around 30ohm. For the NTC, i heated it up and the readout dropped to around 7 and once let to cool off, went back up to 50. Thats if I was actually using the multimeter correctly, never used one before. I'm not much into my electrics so was getting a friend to help me out through texts! Could these still be the issue and I just didn't test them properly?

So whats next to check the pcb?

Thanks in advance everyone! Not sure where to go now.

Hi , I have 2 Neff dishwashers. exactly 3 years after purchasing them we had the same issue, water was not getting hot, it was the Heat Pump in the machine that gave up, purchased a new one online and husband fitted it after getting instructions online on how to fit it etc, worked perfectly after that. 6 months later exact same problem in the identical 2nd dishwasher, purchased heat pump again and worked perfectly after that. May or may not be your issue but as it went in our 2nd dishwasher not long after I figure this must be a very common part to fail in dishwashers.

Back