Printer Recommendation for 1,000 to 2,000 copies per month

Hurling Fan

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone would have a recommendation for a printer for a small business. Need colour. Print about 1,000 to 2,000 per month. Thanks.

I think to save money it will depend on your location. There might be less expensive printers but to have the prints collected or sent will negate any savings.

Have you tried getting a quote from the likes of Snap or ProntaPrint? They might be able to help.

Hi addob, thanks for reply but think my question was misleading. What I need is a recommendation for a physical printer - that I want to buy - so I can print my own. Not sent out to a printer. Sorry!

How about the printer that is available only today on Ibood dot com, Ireland page for €349.95 (sorry but can't post links yet)

I have an older version of this Konica/Minolta workhorse and it is great. To me, this is a great price.

Depends on where you live;

Kilkenny: Modern Printers, off ring road, are very reasonable for Printing work.
Browtal

Last edited:
Depends on where you live;

Kilkenny: Modern Printers, off ring road, are very reasonable for Printing work.
Browtal

Ahem, OP is looking for a computer printer, not a printing service.

I'd be wary about the IBOOD deals, they're quite often old technology, and you'll do better elsewhere.

Do you have a budget in mind? Do you need laser quality or will ink-jet do? HP and Cannon do some very nice multi-function printers (print, scan, copy fax all in one). This one for €217 claims a 25k page per month duty cycle. Or do you already have that equipment and want a dedicated printer? Stand-alone or network connected?

Back