Preliminary End of Year Statement not available

Springers

Hi,

Logged in to revenue to check my Preliminary End of Year Statement for 2021 and got the following message:

Capture.JPG

"Your Preliminary End of Year Statement is not available. If you wish to receive a Statement of Liability, please complete an Income Tax Return."

Has anyone managed to view the Preliminary End of Year Statement for 2021? I read somewhere that it should have been available from 17 January.

Has anyone managed to view the Preliminary End of Year Statement for 2021?
Yes. And I was able to update it with my medical expenses and working from home claims last Friday. Maybe it's just a spot check that they want you to fill a return and/or else they don't have some info about your tax affairs from last year?

Springers,

Do you file a form 11 by any chance? I was able to get a preliminary statement for myself as a pure PAYE worker but was unable to get a statement for 3 clients who file Form 11's. So i wondering if that is the problem in your case?

Springers,

Do you file a form 11 by any chance? I was able to get a preliminary statement for myself as a pure PAYE worker but was unable to get a statement for 3 clients who file Form 11's. So i wondering if that is the problem in your case?
Nope, I'm a pure PAYE worker too and didn't file a form 11 yet. I will complete the Income Tax return directly as my PEOYS is unavailable. I thought it was available for any PAYE worker.

I requested a statement of liability PAYE about 10 days ago. Still being processed.

I don't get an option to submit Income Tax Return yet... but I don't get the error message the OP got.

I have "View your Preliminary End of Year Statement for 2021 based on Revenue’s records."
But there is no link to View it ... would have to "Request" it.

Back