AIB Pre Feb 2006 AIB trackers

joestrand

Hi

Just got my tracker mortgage back today from AIB
This was one of the pre Feb 2006 trackers
Success at last
Please check your accounts if you are in this cohort

For the record was informed by AIB in a long letter at end of October this mortgage was not impacted by tracker review and I was not getting tracker rate back

Hi

Just got my tracker mortgage back today from AIB
This was one of the pre Feb 2006 trackers
Success at last
Please check your accounts if you are in this cohort

For the record was informed by AIB in a long letter at end of October this mortgage was not impacted by tracker review and I was not getting tracker rate back

We are pre-2006 also and just checked the account... rate was amended to correct Tracker rate yesterday!!!!! We were also informed last year in a letter from AIB that we were not deemed impacted.

We haven't had any correspondence yet from the bank but will update when that happens.

Padraic Kissane @PadKiss - we have a lot to thank you for.

Fantastic news

And hopefully others will hear soon also

What I can't understand: Bernard Byrne was at the Oireachtas committee a week ago. Was this cohort mentioned?

We are in this cohort but just checked- no change in interest rate yet! We also received the letter last year saying not impacted from AIB.

It looks like only now beginning to see the results of work Padraic Kissane has done coming through.
All credit to Padraic.
Much effort since 2009 and goodness knows the amount of hours spent by him to benefit thousands that should be noted today when these old conditions being restored.

Cheers Padraic!

Back