Possible to buy cigarette machine?

MsGinger

Anyone know if it is possible to buy a cigarette machine for use in a pub? We are looking to buy rather than lease the machine but I'm not having much luck on Google etc. Any ideas or recommendations would be welcome.

It is definately possible to buy,

check out northern registered transit vans. i know they have stolen two (with contents) from pub next to me in last three years. You might get the sofa and coffee table thrown in for free.

pub is only too glad they didn't own them or the contents!

Thanks - have found some on the ebay.co.uk site now so will see if they will ship to Ireland.

Thanks for the tip Purple - may I ask why the insurance company would need to know - would it be for cover in the event of it being stolen?

I know a company who supply (rent) them to the pub trade. They buy them directly from a manufacture in Spain. Re insurance, they are uninsurable, as is the money and cigarettes their vans carry. Their vans are robbed at gun point at least yearly, at approx 20 to 40k loss a time.
BTW if you get one, insure you can easily reprogram it for euro and packet prices.

Thanks for the tip Purple - may I ask why the insurance company would need to know - would it be for cover in the event of it being stolen?

Yes, and the increased chance of a general break-in (staff claims for trauma etc).

Back