Health Insurance Policy for 28 year old

Xraylady

My daughter 28 . No heath conditions. Was insured up until 20yrs and not since then. I’ve gotten on her case and was asked to investigate! What’s good semi p in private hospital policy for this age? She’s not interested in day to day claim cover. Mainly hospital and day case in private hospitals. Based in Dublin so SVUH private, Bons etc . Could anyone recommend good policy? Just missed discussion about similar query on RTÉ today but heard Laya Inspire mentioned. Any advice appreciated.

My daughter 28 . No heath conditions. Was insured up until 20yrs and not since then. I’ve gotten on her case and was asked to investigate! What’s good semi p in private hospital policy for this age? She’s not interested in day to day claim cover. Mainly hospital and day case in private hospitals. Based in Dublin so SVUH private, Bons etc . Could anyone recommend good policy? Just missed discussion about similar query on RTÉ today but heard Laya Inspire mentioned. Any advice appreciated.
Hi Xraylady,

Depending on your budget, I suggest you give some consideration to the following plans: Signify from LAYA, Inspire also from LAYA and VHI's PMI 52 10. These plans can be compared on The Health Insurance Comparison web site.

Signify is the cheapest of these three plans however the excesses are considerably higher.

The radio discussion you refer to is from the Claire Byrne Live Show Friday 30/12/22 and is available on the RTE website

I hope this is helpful

Back