Wrong forum Pole for clothes line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billo

I would like to get a pole for a clothes line in back garden. Probably like a pole for scaffolding.
Anyone know where I could get one ?.
I am not too keen on circular clothes lines, but it is an option.

Thanks

Billo

Dont know about a pole but maybe a retractable line with a clothes line prop might be an alternative at least you can hide it when not in use. Check out amazon.

I had one or two of the ones that Mr. Earl has shown but prefer as it is much stronger.

I looped one of the plastic strips that people use for holding their hub caps in place around the clothes line and it works a treat.

I had one or two of the ones that Mr. Earl has shown but prefer as it is much stronger....

Eh, the one your' recommending is also a tenner more expensive... there is a recession on, don't you know ;) :D

In truth, I did have to replace one of mine after about 5-years, when it rusted and broke (at the bottom, just as it came out of the hole in the ground)....

..I looped one of the plastic strips that people use for holding their hub caps in place around the clothes line and it works a treat.

Do you mean these (good idea if so, never thought of that) ?

http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=...dbUZbWE--v7AaX64GADQ&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAw&dur=2354

Regards

Mr. Earl.

Thanks Mr Earl and Sue Ellen.

I might look for one of each (one a post and the other a prop) .

Just what I needed

Thanks again

Eh, the one your' recommending is also a tenner more expensive... there is a recession on, don't you know ;) :D

In truth, I did have to replace one of mine after about 5-years, when it rusted and broke (at the bottom, just as it came out of the hole in the ground)....

Do you mean these (good idea if so, never thought of that) ?

http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=...dbUZbWE--v7AaX64GADQ&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAw&dur=2354

Regards

Mr. Earl.

Had to go back to Argos a few times with the cheaper ones because they would not hold at the screw in the centre of the pole. Eventually got one that worked. Hadn't heard about the recession :confused: ;)

Yeah, cable tie (couldn't think of the name earlier) was what I used cause ya see I'm no ordinary fool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back