Plumber needed South Dublin

PetPal

I've tried the Key Posts but can't find what I'm looking for. Need someone with plumbing knowledge in South Dublin (Dublin 8 preferably). Back yard - pipe from kitchen into yard has broken off. We're holding it on temporarily (by pushing something heavy against it). Obviously needs permanent solution. Also yard smells dank when it rains. We think water is not draining properly into shore (yard may not be levelled correctly). Anybody suggest a plumber and/or general maintenance man in this area? Many thanks.

A guy I've recommended before, as a satisfied customer: Brian Nelson, based on Parnell Road so pretty handy for D8. His number's 4734845.

A guy I've recommended before, as a satisfied customer: Brian Nelson, based on Parnell Road so pretty handy for D8. His number's 4734845.

Alas, despite promises, promises, promises and more promises over the past two weeks Brian has never actually managed to even give me a quote for the job! He keeps "forgetting" about me!! Nice guy, but shame about the memory.

i am pretty sure if you gave me more details I could talk you through on how to repair it. You never know may save you a few quid.

i am pretty sure if you gave me more details I could talk you through on how to repair it. You never know may save you a few quid.
Thanks Kittycole. It's not something that you can talk me through though. We need a pipe (from kitchen out to back) re-attached where it has broken off, and we also need some other pipes to be slighly sloped so as to avoid water stagnating inside them and causing a stink! That will require a small channel being cut into the ground. So all in all it's more of a hands-on job I'm afraid. I'm sure a handyman could do it if I could only find one! Thanks a mil anyway.

Back