Platin Road,Drogheda

Janelle77

Does anyone know what this area is like? Rang the local gardai said was settled area and safe. Just curious if any locals had any thoughts on it...not from Drogheda so always best to know from people who actually live there. There is a Centra shop on the main road, is there any trouble you know teenagers hanging around etc...

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

It's a good area, and well settled. There is a boys secondary school nearby (St. Marys) so all the lads are around the Centra at lunchtime but apart from that, no problems that I am aware of. Very close to the motorway too so great if you are commuting every day.

Thanks for that mobileme, that wouldn't bother me the kids at lunch...just sometimes at night those shops can be hangout for little yobs just standing around annoying people (just my experience with where I've lived in past).Good to hear it's nice area and so near motorway.Cheers!

Thats ok, I know the town well and work locally so you can PM me if you have any specific questions

That's an old and settled area- no problems that I've ever heard of (from drogheda originally)...

Back