Planning permission required to build large shed in garden?

Garden shed below 25m2 internal area, what about the 3m height

Hi, thanks for all the info. I am starting to build of a garden shed and I plan to build the internal floor area less than 25m2.
It will have a box profile metal green roof with a pitch running to the back.
Do I go with the 3 or 4 meter height guideline, and dose this guideline refer to the internal height of 3 or 4 meters or is it refering to the outer height.
Many thanks

What "pitch" is the roof?

ONQ.

[broken link removed]

All advice on AAM is remote from the situation and cannot be relied upon as a defence or support - in and of itself - should legal action be taken.
Competent legal and building professionals should be asked to advise in Real Life with rights to inspect and issue reports on the matter at hand.

Hi, thanks for all the info. I am starting to build of a garden shed and I plan to build the internal floor area less than 25m2.
It will have a box profile metal green roof with a pitch running to the back.
Do I go with the 3 or 4 meter height guideline, and dose this guideline refer to the internal height of 3 or 4 meters or is it refering to the outer height.
Many thanks
As it is not a slate or tiled roof then the max. height under the exemptions is 3 metres which is measured externally

There are ways around the surface finish issue.

Roof pitch could be an important factor.

ONQ.

[broken link removed]

All advice on AAM is remote from the situation and cannot be relied upon as a defence or support - in and of itself - should legal action be taken.
Competent legal and building professionals should be asked to advise in Real Life with rights to inspect and issue reports on the matter at hand.

Back