Sold up a property. Thinking of investing in Shares, even though market is very high.
Short term I am holding cash. Earning zilch.
Mortgage paid, happy with pensions.
Would like to help children over next 10 years.
Would take out cash and gift 6k each per annum. Better to invest.
Bank of Ireland pay 1%.
Revolut and T212 pay more line 2.4%. And I can buy a share quickly and cheaply if opportunity arises.
BUT ...... I am used to Bank of I. How safe is it to put 150K into REv or T212 ?
Short term I am holding cash. Earning zilch.
Mortgage paid, happy with pensions.
Would like to help children over next 10 years.
Would take out cash and gift 6k each per annum. Better to invest.
Bank of Ireland pay 1%.
Revolut and T212 pay more line 2.4%. And I can buy a share quickly and cheaply if opportunity arises.
BUT ...... I am used to Bank of I. How safe is it to put 150K into REv or T212 ?