Pizza restaurant in rathmines

Pickle

This was recommended by Paolo Tullio as a great place to eat pizza,can 't remeber the name, it is in rathmines

Is it Manifesto?

There is another new one in Ratmines which has replaced the old Pizza Hut - but i cant imagine its that one hes talking about.

Dunno about Rathmines but there used to be (maybe still is?) a nice little Italian in Terenure just at the crossroads.

Don't know about Rathmines, but Pinocchio in Ranelagh (at the Luas entrance) is an Italian that has been getting good reviews. I haven't specifically seen one from Paolo Tullio though. It's not just a pizza restaurant.

Bistro Bianconi, also in Ranelagh, just across the road from the Luas entrance is almost purely pizzas and they've won a number of awards. However, it's takeaway only. (They do have dine in elsewhere.)

Definitely read a review about Manifesto recently. Can't remember if it was Paulo Tullio but the feedback was excellent.

Hadn't heard of Manifesto before but they have [broken link removed], who's someone I'd trust (though none visible yet from Paolo Tullio; maybe it was very recent?). I think I'll be paying a visit...

It's definitely Manifesto. It's a fabulous spot.
As a coeliac, it's a great boon to have a top class restaurant to go to that can do everything on its menu Gluten Free - they have a separate kitchen for GF pasta and pizza. They also do steak and chicken dishes, to be fair it's a good menu.
The same guys run a restaurant in the Ballyowen shopping centre near lucan, called Prego's, but was always a bit too much of a trek to get out there.
Since they opened Manifesto, I've been there four times, and been impressed every time.
It wouldn't be the cheapest restaurant around (pizza is around 13 I think, the starters are approx 7-8 etc etc), but has a really good ambience, and the pizza-juggling is hilarious (their pizza guy takes to the floor at about 9pm or so, and does loads of tricks with a pizza dough (think of a footballer showing off and you'll get some of the jist)

No connection by the way, but certainly a fan...

Could it be 'Il Divo' , I think this is an Italian restaurant that has recently opened in rathmines.

Is it Manifesto?

There is another new one in Ratmines which has replaced the old Pizza Hut - but i cant imagine its that one hes talking about.
Manifesto is good. But Extreme Pizza (which took over from Pizza Hut) is anything but EXTREME. Blandest food I've ever had. Staff quite good but I won't be returning.

Back