PIA's details being disclosed in the media

censuspro

Correct me if I'm wrong here but my understanding was that the details of the creditor would be published on he PIA register but not the actual details of the PIA itself. If this is the case, how is it that the indo has been able to publish the details of salary and debt write downs here: http://www.independent.ie/business/...d-second-car-in-bank-debt-deals-29783753.html

Also, just checked the ISI website and there are still no PIA's listed [broken link removed]

So how are the details of theses arrangements being disclosed or is this just all pie in the sky?

Isn't there a court case for each of these arrangments, and therefore it is in the public domain. I'm sure after a few sensational ones the media attention will die down particularly as it becomes more commonplace.

Isn't there a court case for each of these arrangments, and therefore it is in the public domain. I'm sure after a few sensational ones the media attention will die down particularly as it becomes more commonplace.

That must be it. So reports of large incomes and write off's may be exaggerated...

Back