Photos o Kym Marsh's wedding in Hello

liaconn

One of the photos on the cover shows her in her wedding dress looking sadly at a box in her hand which holds her dead baby's ashes.

Personally, I find it in bad taste but wonder what other people think?

Yeah I saw that picture (not in Hello, somewhere else).

Im not sure who Kym Marsh is? But certainly, anyone who prostitutes their dead childs ashes box for media coverage is a very very sad individual with little taste or personal respect.

I saw those photos yesterday in one of the newspapers. It made me feel uneasy for some reason.

Off topic but the tattoo on top of her arm was also rank. Such cheap. tacky and attention seeking photos.

Im not sure who Kym Marsh is?

No idea,God be with the days when Celebrities has something to be celebrated for,Elizabeth Taylor etc,I think she is some BB bimbo or some walk on "actress " on that sink estate series "shameless" (appropriate)

Frankly not worth even starting a thread on this shameless talent free "lady"

Imagine using the remains of your child to prop up your "career" uugh

Yeah I saw that picture (not in Hello, somewhere else).

Im not sure who Kym Marsh is? But certainly, anyone who prostitutes their dead childs ashes box for media coverage is a very very sad individual with little taste or personal respect.

She used to be in one of those contrived 'reality show' pop groups and is now in Coronation Street. Someone told me there was a thread on Mumsnet about it that was way OTT so I had a look. It is unbelievable with 95% of the posters saying the picture is 'beautiful' and 'moving' and 'how could any person with any compassiom grudge her doing this'. I was beginning to wonder if I was a heartless cow, as I didn't find it at all 'moving' but very contrived so glad I'm not the only one.

I was beginning to wonder if I was a heartless cow, as I didn't find it at all 'moving' but very contrived so glad I'm not the only one.

No, I dont think youre a heartless cow. I think anyone who thinks the picture is beautiful or moving is missing a few intelligence chips.

Back