Photography Course

liteweight

Any idea where I'd find a good photography course in south Dublin? It'd have to be a beginners course I reckon.

Griffith College, the gallery of photography, Dun Laoghaire, NCAD. Depends what you're looking for.

Griffith College, the gallery of photography, Dun Laoghaire, NCAD. Depends what you're looking for.

I'm looking for a basic course really. I can take photographs, just about :eek:, but I'd like to know more about lighting etc. Griffith College is a little too awkward for me to get to but I'll investigate the others. Thanks bankrupt.

Hi all, does anyone know about photography courses in Cork. All seem to be Dublin based. Thanks for your help.

thanks all for the info. I am looking forward to following up on it. Peter Co'x website looks great. The biggest problem is that I know absolutely nothing about settings, light, exposure etc at all. So it will be all new for me :) Thanks again.

Best way to learn about camera settings is amazingly to use the manual that comes with the camera. Exposure settings, knowing how to use the light etc comes with experience...the more you shoot, the better you get.

Back