Photo Engraving - who does it?

bijou

Hi there,
Does anybody know where I could have a Zippo lighter photo engraved - i've tried googling but it only comes up with companies in Australia...
thanks all.
bijou

A jewellers in the ILAC Centre Parnell Mall did it on medals and pendants. Not sure if they still do. It's opposite Tierneys Gift Shop, I think it might be called Thomas Gear.

I got a couple of metal photo frames engraved in an engravers in Powerscourt Townhouse centre - on the first floor past the jewellers and the bonsai tree shop. The guy is very good but has the tiniest most jumbled looking place to work in, don't know how he does it!

M

crunchie & muffin1973 thanks for that, but I am looking for the type of engraving that uses a photograph that is copied onto the lighter like this:
[broken link removed] for example. would like to try and get this from somewhere a bit nearer to home if at all possible:)
bijou

Hi again

Oh right, well haven't really heard of that before but did a quick google and golden pages search and got this

Reliance Photo Engraving Co Ltd
28 Nth Lotts 1
(01)8732618
Give them a buzz and ask if they do it...

M

I am looking for the type of engraving that uses a photograph that is copied onto the lighter

That's exactly what the place in the ILAC Centre did bijou. The example I saw was a photo of a child engraved onto an oval pendant - just like the 3rd example in the link you posted.

Back