Photo Book Company recommendations please? Parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary

I think you may be disappointed with low quality scans and getting someone else to do the layout.

Even this weekend my Mum had my Dad’s book out looking at it. It is a great memento to have long after the cake and party are over and the time and effort over the layout and selection of photos was well worth it. Although my sister spent months on the photos and layout with me I get all the kudos because I sent it off to the printers!.

I found it was about €50-60 for the book and I will definitely be checking out some of the other recommendations here, having the photos printed out is brilliant.

Reactions: jan
@Clamball thanks for that.. there's an update.. soo.. my head was wrecked wondering if what I am doing is ok so yesterday I put it to the test.. went to a print shot with 3 pics.. pics of them on my phone using phone camera and app - scanned pics and printed out all 9 pics (3 x app 3 x phone camera 3 x scanned pics) and bingo the quality of the photos from the app and phone camera are more than fine so happy with that at least.. I am gonna do the layout.. the print house will then just make a book out of it all.. they are quoting me €60 for each book.. (approx)
When this is all done I might go ahead and use a website to make another book just for the craic and comparison (and challenge) - but with less pressure
Would be good to know for future ref: whether or not I can manage it

Back