Phone Broke do I Need it?

roker

My Motor G phone has packed in after about 5 years use, it will cost €60 to repair. I got thinking, I have a tablet and a desk top PC to do my emails internet etc. Why do I need a smart phone? So I purchase a €35 old type phone, so that my phone is once again used for phone calls only and no complications to go wrong. Sometimes I had problems answering my smart phone, by swiping across + all the complications in settings etc.

The retro Motorola 3310 will shortly go on sale at about €60. It does 22 hours of calls and a month on standby between charges. Or ... you could spend €1,200 on the latest iPhone 7. It really depends on whether you want a phone or a status symbol / fashion accessory.

I have a 24.99 flip phone that doesn't even have a camera, great old yoke for what I need it for, calls and texts, battery life is nearly a week.

Got a present of a fancier phone, it's in the press, I use it as a camera if I need one but hardly ever use it other than that, I don't like trying to type messages or anything on it really, prefer to use the laptop for that.

Back