Personal Loan

pint6

Hello there,

I have a question in relation to personal loans. I have been approved with my mortgage and I have placed deposit of 5k with the selling agent. As you all are aware that buying a second hand house here in Dublin is a tricky game where the bidding starts and ending value of the property cannot be guaged. The property which I have chosen is very nice property and has slightly extended by limits leaving me short of 15k. It is really a worth to buy property. Myself and my wife are joint applicatants for this mortgage. Can anyone here advise me of any institution which gives us personal loan to coverup the short fall. I clearly understand that this may jeopradise my mortgage application. But I will not be encashing the loan till I move to my new house. I am planning to get the approval and keep it till every thing is sorted. Can you please help me with this questions?

1. If I apply for a loan and just get the approval from the financial insitution will it hamper my mortgage?
2. or are there any private lenders(where application does not go thru IFRSA) - I know that they charge high interest rates.

I need the loan for only short period of time.

Please advise.

Regards,
Pint6

pint6 said:
Can anyone here advise me of any institution which gives us personal loan to coverup the short fall.
If you really need this finance (i.e. can't live more within you existing means) have you asked any lenders about bridging loans/finance? Have you tried your local Credit Union? Obviously any additional borrowing may impact your loan application.

2. or are there any private lenders(where application does not go thru IFRSA) - I know that they charge high interest rates.
Do you mean through the ?

I joined CU very recently so borrowing from them is outof question. What do you mean by bridging loan?

Yes I mean borrowiing from private lender? or is there any institution who lends personal loan without going to ICB for credit checks etc...

Regards,

Pint 6

Thanks for the information. Am I eligible for for this bridging loan. Please advise.

Do you know any private lenders in dublin area?

Regards,

Pint6

Back