Personal insolvency

yes i have asked the bank to write down the mortgage under the circumstances but they declined and said full mortgage was payable 350k. I will keep going back to them! i'm hoping they will write down part of the mortgage to what i can afford but was told banks arent doing personal writedowns (if i was a commercial loan they would).. id rather go down this route but if that fails i need another option! And double deb im self employed and use my phone a lot due to my role (its between 120 and 130) last bill was 138, however i have got it cut with the same provider and hoping it will be in around 80/90 (1 year contract so cant change).. The 400 a month is to feed 2 plus 2 dogs (dog food costs 120 every month (ive tried putting them on cheaper food but the clean up after is gross) so its only 70 a week on grocerys. I have a medical card already and yes its a new mortgage protection i have set up (after).. Im trying for my bank to do a write down of some kind as even if i was to restructure extend the term im still not goin to afford a 350k mortgage on a wage of 18k. You would need a joinet income of 60/70k..

As an aside and I know you may not have the funds upfront but it is much cheaper to buy dog food in bulk, you can get it from zooplus.co.uk (not i.e., cheaper on uk site), good brands and will be much cheaper if you can manage it.

amazon can be good too, plus you get a discount when you set up a standing order can be as often as you like

Back