Personal Debt - Help

whattodo?

Okay, this is my 1st post and I am in a bad financial situation:

I currently owe: 7,500 Eur to 3 different lenders (2 loans and 1 CC)

I am two months behind in arrears on the loan and I am really worried that they will come after me for it - I have never missed payments before but things have really got on top of me over the last few months. The loan still has 2 years to run and I should be okay going forward but cant afford to pay the two months back in one lump sum.
What would be ideal is that I get a consolidation loan but because the debt is with different lenders, none of them will cover the others debt.
I do have a good job and earn good money and I have just been stupid recently but really worried as this has been going on for a few months now!
This is all to do my own stupidity
Does anybody have any ideas of who would be doing personal loans that would cover different lenders debt?

You say you are in a good job and on good money and are only 2 months in arrears with a loan. It would probably be worthwhile posting in the money makeover section, listing clearly your income, outgoings and outlining the situation with each loan. People will be able to give better advice with that information.

It would depend on what your overall financial situation is whattodo - you will get more advice once the posters here know details of your income and outgoings. Don't panic yet though!

Back