Perlico Web Offer - Anyone signed up?

LouthLass

Hi all,

My sister has been trying to sign up online for the last 3 days for the offer currently been advertised with Perlico (€46pm) but each time the website has said there is a problem with the order and to contact customer service. She called them this morning and was told there was a problem with the website but to keep trying. If she wanted to order over the phone then she would be charged €50 for the wireless modem but if she ordered on-line - it would be free!! But she cant order on-line because there is a 'problem' with the website!!

The offer ends tomorrow and I am just wondering if anyone has successfully managed to sign up online???

Any ideas?

Many thanks

LL

Why on earth would anyone want to sign up for a service with a provider that can't even get their own web-site to work? That sounds a bit mad, Ted.

Yes, it does sound a bit 'mad' alright but she has never had the internet at home and is 3 months into a 12 month contract for home phone so feels bound to Perlico for broadband provision.

Anyone else having problems with Perlico website?

your sister is actually very very very lucky not being able to access and sign up to perlico there and then. you actually did yourself a big big big favor there.....

Have to say I have find perlico great, using it for the last 10 months and no problems whatsoever. Had heard negative reports but certainly have'nt any negative experiences myself.

I've just switched from Perlico to Vodafone (same company btw). I never had problems with Perlico, but my wife is ringing her sister a lot on a Vodafone mobile, so it will work out cheaper for us.

When there was a line fault at one stage, it was repaired promptly and with minimum fuss.

Their offer is €45 for 3MB broadband, local & national calls, 200 free minutes to 3 Vodafone mobile numbers and the wireless modem is free (it's draft N compliant too which is faster for home networking)

Back