Pension revaluation. What percent per annum?

SlugBreath

Is there somewhere where I can independently find how much my pension has increased per annum by way of revaluation?

Do each DB pension have different revaluation amounts?

My own pension is linked to the annual CPI amount that is set by the government. Are these figures available online?

The revaluation while deferred is set annually by department of social welfare . Google for preserved benefits revaluation and you get a pdf . cpi you can find on cso.ie

Thanks Joe. I notice that deferred members could not have a minus revaluation but in the year 2015 social welfare legislation allowed this to happen. So in 2015 this revaluation was -.3%. Does this mean that my pension pot was revalued downwards from 2014?

The expected 2016 revaluation is expected to be 7%. However as a deferred member I cannot go above 5% in my scheme but existing active members in other schemes will be allowed to, or are they also capped at 5%?

It seems unfair that I am capped at 5% upwards in my scheme but existing members can increase above 7%, but I have now to take the hit on the downside because legislation covers all?

(I was previously capped at 0% on the downside but I can now go below this).

Thanks Joe. I notice that deferred members could not have a minus revaluation but in the year 2015 social welfare legislation allowed this to happen. So in 2015 this revaluation was -.3%. Does this mean that my pension pot was revalued downwards from 2014?

The expected 2016 revaluation is expected to be 7%. However as a deferred member I cannot go above 5% in my scheme but existing active members in other schemes will be allowed to, or are they also capped at 5%?

It seems unfair that I am capped at 5% upwards in my scheme but existing members can increase above 7%, but I have now to take the hit on the downside because legislation covers all?

(I was previously capped at 0% on the downside but I can now go below this).
https://www.welfare.ie/en/downloads...-Revaluation-of-preserved-benefits-210416.pdf
You are misreading the document - projection is 0.7% for 2016

Back