Pension Planet error ?

I think that site is retired? I get a link to the new Irish Life pension site when I try to access it.

I can get to the Pension Planet webpage ok but then get the following message:

"Your Pension Planet Interactive account is now a part of our new portal, MyIrishLife. You will find all your Irish Life plans there.

Go to MyIrishLife"

I can then access my details on the new MyIrishLife portal.

Anyone find the projections tool, a bit iffy?

For example, if you increase or decrease your salary in the simulator, the projected value remains the same.

Anyone find the projections tool, a bit iffy?

For example, if you increase or decrease your salary in the simulator, the projected value remains the same.

If I'm understanding you correctly, I think you need to adjust the contributions to make any difference to the projected yearly income.

You should read the assumptions for the calculator as well, you mightn't actually agree with them. For example my regular contribution per the calculator is based on an older amount I contributed not my current contribution and it's been at least 6 months since I changed it.

I have been having the same issue and messaged Irish Life who are aware of the issue.

I have since discovered that I get the error whilst accessing via my work computer but it is fine on my personal laptop.

Back