Pension Advisor in Kildare

Discussion in 'Recommend advisors - solicitors, accountants etc.' started by EuroD$, 7 Aug 2018.

1. EuroD$

EuroD$ New Member

Hi ..second post

Following recent changes to work pension I need to engage an adviser (Kildare area).
    Looking for someone for Pension advice primarily but could also advise me on EIIS schemes

2. T McGibney

T McGibney Frequent Poster

AAM poster @LDFerguson of Ferguson and Associates www.ferga.com is based in Carlow and is the best and most helpful source of pension advice that I have found. I recommend him without hesitation.

3. EuroD$

EuroD$ New Member

Tried to follow that recommendation ..firstly both website (link you provided) and google search says they based in rathoath (not carlow) ..second the phone number not valid, is there a mix up?

4. T McGibney

Liam was previously based in Ratoath.

Send him an email, or a PM here.

5. RedOnion

RedOnion Frequent Poster

Use this web link:
    https://ferga.com

@LDFerguson - you might want to get someone have a look at your website, as there's an old version still accessible using the link Tommy gave.

T McGibney likes this.
  6. T McGibney

I just typed the link from my head. Looks like the old site is still floating around somewhere.

7. EuroD$

EuroD$ New Member

I rang the Carlow number on a few different occasions that was listed on the 'new' website ....no answer, I'm sure I'll be forgiven for saying this ..but overall not a good impression here.

8. moneymakeover

moneymakeover Frequent Poster

9. T McGibney

Maybe send Liam a PM here?

His advice both here and in real life is second to none.