Pc to tv cable?

Wrong cable, you need one with a 3.5mm Stereo jack on both ends.
Then plug it into the PC Audio input on the TV.

Thats the slot beside where the vga cable goes in the back of the tv? Pfff...yer man on e bay told me that was the cable I needed. Should have come here first!

Yep and Yep.
You can use the other cable for some of the other video inputs. As you are using the VGA input for the picture (PC selected on TV), it expects the sound to come in on the PC audio input.

Blue screen when connecting my laptop to TV

Hi Towger and Slookie.....I'm hoping you might be able to end my blue screen frustration! When i connect my laptop to my TV using a VGA cable and then change the screen resolution my TV changes to my PC wallpaper for a second and then it goes to a blue screen, however if I move my cursor on the laptop desktop all the way over to the left it eventually appears on my TV...i can even right click and I get options i.e. properties etc, new folder etc. Have you encountered this problem Slookie? and can you provide a soloution Towger? As an added bonus could you provide a link as to which sound cable i need to use? Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Back