PAYE - Form 11 - Auto populated/Not Auto populated

easy rider

Hi All,

Wondering if there is a quick answer to this one. When I go to do Form 11 on ROS in some previous years my PAYE would be auto populated and would be there for me just to cross reference, the last couple of years it has been blank. Not a major issue as I can enter the details, just wondering how in some years it's auto populated and others not? Is it down to my HR department or is always this way now?

Thanks.

Do you use ROS Offline to complete your Form 11?

I ask because early this year I downloaded an unpopulated Form 11 for 2020, but later in the year (April/May) was able to download a populated version of the same Form.

Hi, thanks for the reply and sorry for late response.

yeah, all online, so when I go to do my return and get to PAYE it’s not populated. I would expect it would be by now if it ever was going to be for the return considering the deadline and the PAYE being from 2020. I don’t download the form, I am just entering the return online. Just find it strange it’s never populated, suppose I can just get the details from the new P60 online, just find it strange they have all the info but I need to add it manually.

Hope this isn't being picky, but ROS offline isn't ROS online! So maybe the populated form is only available for offline!

oh yeah, I know but just weird it is not available online when it was pre populated on ROS online before.

Back