Parking business vans in a residential area

I'd be loathed to talk to the neighbor though. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take it well.

Likewise. Im temped to park my estate horizontally through about 4 spots to force the employees to to have to wait until the vans are moved and then park in those spots! :eek:

Likewise. Im temped to park my estate horizontally through about 4 spots to force the employees to to have to wait until the vans are moved and then park in those spots! :eek:

Its all about staying on the right side of passive aggressive!

We had a similar situation a few years ago, Lived in cul-de sac, minimal parking, One house occupant decided it was perfect for his work vans to be parked there at weekends. Anyone visiting had to park around the corner. Never said a word to him, I asked the effected neighbours to not use their drive way but to park where the vans would normally park, as this inconsiderate individuals routine would be the talk of many on the road.

It did the trick without as much as a word being said, and he seeing the response of his neighbours, had his vans parked around the corner. It is inconsiderate, I wouldnt want to be looking at some works van parked outside the house, bed blocking the road every weekend, and unless you have been effected by this, you dont really have the right to pontificate about live and let live.

Actions spoke louder than word there.

Back