Painter & Decorator

Ducky

Hi, I have a great Painter in my house at the moment. He has done a very neat job and we're thrilled. Let me know if anyone wants his details.

Ducky said:
Hi, I have a great Painter in my house at the moment. He has done a very neat job and we're thrilled. Let me know if anyone wants his details.

Aha but what does he charge? And how come you didn't have a go yourself?

Hi

No offense Ducky, but the terrible thing about posts llike your own on this thread, are that someone will always be a bit suspicious and wonder if this is genuine or not.

Sadly, it takes away from all the decent help & tips you and others try got give here :)

Damned if we do & damned if we don't :(

Where are you living? How much does he cost? Does he hang wallpaper also? I have already stripped the walls and bought the paper just scared about hanging it. Also never seem to have enough time to try it. I live in the Dublin 12 area and have a small hall, stairs and landing which should only take about a day for a professional to hang the paper. If you could send me his contact details that would be great.

Thanks,

Muzzy.

Back