Paintball - team building or waste of time?

Yeah they certainly do hurt!

I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy; we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us. The war is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days.

But be that as it may, those of you who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what you know, and to try with what's left of your lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

It is certainly a great way to ensure that anyone on your team with a significant disability feels excluded and divided from the rest of the team.

it depends on the team of individuals. Where I work, we have a lot of "mature" ladies who really would not be into it. In addition, as the gaffer, last thing I want is to give everyone a paintball gun and let them shoot at me !!

We did do a samba drumming night a couple of years back, very enjoyable and a good laugh, indoors, in the warmth, with a bar, much better then running around a wood

It is certainly a great way to ensure that anyone on your team with a significant disability feels excluded and divided from the rest of the team.

If your team has people with significant disabilities then why do painball?

This was all made worse by the fact that we were playing against Boyzone and their dancers who completely kicked out backsides.

Surprised no-one has picked up on this. Did you pay extra for the privilege? I would. Load up on extra pellets and target Keating. That would wipe the shmile off his faish.

Surprised no-one has picked up on this. Did you pay extra for the privilege? I would. Load up on extra pellets and target Keating. That would wipe the shmile off his faish.

Hmmmm, this post might belong in the begrudgery thread ;)

Back