P21 (Statement of liability) for Income Tax registrars

barbaros

I need P21 (Statement of liability) for mortgage application but when I try to request it from revenue.ie website it says "You cannot proceed as you were registered for Income Tax during the year" and doesn't generate me any document. I signed up to ROS during 2021 bcs of ESPP and I complete Form 11 online since. So how can I get that document? I checked my ROS records and it shows few files "Statement" and "Statement of Net Liabilities" those two files shows I will get some money back from Revenue based on my tax assessment but that's it and it doesn't look like traditional Statement of Liability pages that I get from Revenue when I was PAYE.

Does anyone know what is the equilavent of that document? Or how can I get Statement of Liability when I am filling Form 11 and registered for Income Tax?

You cannot get a P21 or SOL because you are registered for ROS, also Revenue stopped issuing P21s for 2019 and onwards.

I need P21 (Statement of liability) for mortgage application but when I try to request it from revenue.ie website it says "You cannot proceed as you were registered for Income Tax during the year" and doesn't generate me any document. I signed up to ROS during 2021 bcs of ESPP and I complete Form 11 online since. So how can I get that document? I checked my ROS records and it shows few files "Statement" and "Statement of Net Liabilities" those two files shows I will get some money back from Revenue based on my tax assessment but that's it and it doesn't look like traditional Statement of Liability pages that I get from Revenue when I was PAYE.

Does anyone know what is the equilavent of that document? Or how can I get Statement of Liability when I am filling Form 11 and registered for Income Tax?
When you filed your form 11 via ROS, you should have received a notice of assessment in your ROS inbox. It's a bit more simple than the statement of liability for PAYE individuals as it's just showing you your income reported and tax due to pay or be refunded.

Back