P21- Balancing statement

biddy123

Hi, Last night I logged into my revenue to request my P21 (hoping for a rebate!!!!!). The figures that were on there from the DSP for myself and my husband are wrong. My husband is on illness benefit for a while and I sign on for JSA in the summer, but it looks like the figures were entered twice. (Neither of us got PUP or anything) It is double what we got.Who corrects this, inland revenue or DSP. How do I contact them?
Thanks for any info

Not wishing to seem smart but just pick up the phone and call revenue. That's how you contact them. They tend to be quite helpful.

Thanks peteb, will do, just figured they will be very busy this time of year. Just that beside the figure is a little statement saying the figures came from DSP. Sometimes it is easier to email!!!!

Who corrects this, inland revenue or DSP. How do I contact them?
Thanks for any info
I presume you mean Revenue and not Inland Revenue (the UK tax authority)?
There's an option in your Revenue myAccount to message them but in my experience you may be waiting weeks for a response so might be better off just ringing them as suggested above.
You can also log into your myWelfare account and check your SW payment records there to see what they have and if it's also wrong there or was somehow miscommunicated to Revenue.

Back